Thursday, February 24, 2011

Purposeless Posting


The following pictures are random. And really serve very little purpose in this post. Honestly, I felt like posting, it's been way too long since my last post, and I don't think most of these pictures have appeared here before.

I used to wear this piece of my old jeans on my wrist. When enough people told me that it made me look homeless, I stopped wearing it. I may or may not still have it...
PS-I miss being tan.

This is my watch. I love my watch. Little known fact: the watch I currently have (pictured below) is actually a replica of the watch I had before this one. Interpretation: I loved this $15 watch so much that when my first one broke, I had my mom go back to the store to see if there was another one. There was! Knowing my mom, she probably picked up a couple more and is saving them in her closet for when my current watch breaks. :) Aren't moms the best?!
The indiglo feature stopped working the other day.
I almost cried.

Once upon a time I was a student athletic trainer at Springville High School. Their sports photographer was an extremely diligent man and captured many an unfortunate picture of me. Such as this one in which I am gazing thoughtfully and heroically into the distance.
Don't even ask. I have no idea what I was looking at. Most likely I was
thinking of everything I would have rathered been doing.
Whoa, was that grammatically correct?

I can however tell you that this turned out to be one of the best thumb/wrist tapings
I have ever performed.

I should really be more aware of the faces I make when I think
no one's looking.

This one time I got a busted lip. From a racquet I think. I don't even remember now. But I attempted to take a picture of it for blogging purposes. There were a few very obvious reasons why this picture never made it to the blog (until now that is). Namely because I look ridiculous in this picture and the lip injury was not as impressive-looking as I imagined it to be.

So...this one time (definitely an isolated event...maybe...) my
roommates and I had this much ice cream in our freezer.
What? It was on sale.

This is the gum wall in Seattle. I think most normal people
think this is disgusting. Which is why most of you won't be
surprised to know that I thought it was one of the
greatest things I've ever seen.

Oh, and in case you haven't heard...
...this is my niece. And she's still cute. Right?! :)

3 comments:

World of Wife Craft said...

Okay,I love this post and will at some time tonight copy you and do a random one. I have been thinking I don't have anything to post about so I will do a random one like that. You are an answer to my prayers. You think that might be funny but only if you knew. Thanks you are the best!!!

Marcindra LaPriel said...

When I grow up I'm going to be just like you and keep seven gallons of icecream in my freezer.

Sara Giles said...

Gotta say I love that Hailey made it into this :)