Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthdays

In the last two weeks Russell, Molly, Kirby and Ben have all had birthdays in the past couple of weeks. I already posted about Russell's birthday but Molly's was a complete success. I think most of the credit should go to Alyssa for the awesome party prep/food. A ton of people showed up, including Jen for a few minutes and a bunch of random people from Springboro. It was super fun. We played some classic teenage games that surprisingly, were a really good time. So, here's some candid shots from the par-tay. Enjoy.



Yes, it is what you think. That is a giraffe made out of rice krispie treats. I know right! Oh the advantages of living with an art major.

Alyssa is also the mastermind behind the most amazing cake I have ever tasted. I think she's made it about five times in the past week or so, and it's still good.



On Friday night, we opened Molly's presents! It was fun and the faces Molly made while she opened them was probably the best. A little confused but...excited!... about a planner. She really was excited, whoever gave this to her--don't be offended. I just caught her in a passing moment of perplexity.

And this is a direct quote: "I've always wanted my own bandaids!"

And that was Molly's birthday.

1 comment:

mb said...

this comment goes to this post and the last one, first of all, oh cuteness with you and russell. Seriously. Stop it. Also, sweet giraffe, I AM impressed, I might go try to make one myself...