Sunday, June 13, 2010

Famous

So once upon a time I lived in Provo. A girl in my ward happened to have a mother on the relief society general board. So when the time came to make a visiting teaching video for some big relief society training conference, her mom came to our ward and asked for all of us to come up with ideas of "what visiting teaching looks like" that they could take pictures of us doing. Well, I participated in a couple and made the cut! So I'm just letting you all know that I'm officially famous. Obscure relief society videos are definitely the first step to some big gigs. With any luck, this link will pull up the video for you. In case you have a hard time finding me, my roommate Jenny is teaching me how to play the guitar at about 25 seconds and I'm in a jogging party at a minute and ten seconds. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Marie said...

I always knew you would be famous:)! Loved seeing you!

Emelro said...

ahh yes! i have been wanting to see this! congrats on being famous, ali.

Suzanne said...

Ah! Yep, you're famous. And you're famous for being righteous. Go you.

mb said...

oh boy. you are famous. I'll need your autograph soon, please.

Michael Barney said...

Whoa! You really ARE famous! Congratulations (I'm a little jealous)...