Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Check out this Moab-ian sunset I caught the other night.

Pretty, right? Well, minus the powerline. We went up to the parking lot of a restaurant called Sunset Grill to watch it. Turns out...you can't be up there when the restaurant is closed. But we didn't know that so the guy kicked us out very nicely. Thanks man.

So the other morning, a few of us all had the morning off so we decided to go for a little hike to a place called Fisher Towers. I've heard great things about it and it certainly lived up to the stories. It was a gorgeous and really fun hike.

Here's the hiking crew. From left to right we have Jake, me, Mike, Makel and Krissy. If I look really awkwardly spaced from everyone it's because we used the self-timer on my camera and the rock I had it on took longer to jump off of than I thought. So, I didn't have much time to strike a pose.

It was a great hike. I highly recommend it. And don't listen to the trailhead sign. It says it takes most people three to four hours. But we totally did it in two. So...go hiking!

1 comment:

mb said...

hahahaha, I love the self timed photo