Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sara Bareilles

Until very recently I have been calling her Sara Borealis. You know, like aurora Borealis. Boy was I wrong. Anyway...last night some friends and I went to her concert in Salt Lake. It was fabulous! We learned from our experience at Ingrid's concert and got there to get in line at about 5pm. We had to wait in line for quite a while but it was totally worth it when we got in there and were on the second row! Success.
While in line we had some Costa Vida for dinner. Everybody was jealous.


The four of us. Just regular old concert-goers.


And...Sara! She really was great. Not quite as funny as Ingrid, but her voice is truly amazing. It was really hard to get over her outfit, however. I don't think you can tell in this picture, but she is basically wearing a black one-piece pant suit with a zipper and a belt. I don't know if I missed something but last time I checked, that really was not an attractive outfit.

And by the way--this is my 100th blog post! Holy smokes. I feel like google should give me some kind of a prize or something...

No comments: