Monday, May 16, 2011

Camels: Up Close and Personal

Remember how we went to that safari park when Jen and I visited Brian in Virginia? Well thanks to Brian's friend Emily, we have these fantastic pictures to behold of Jen and I being attacked by camels. I hope you enjoy them. Because I really do.

So naive. I had no idea what was coming...


They just up and stick their entire faces in the car!





I was literally using all of my strength to keep that
bucket in my hands. Because this is what happens if you don't...

They eat the buckets! Not just steal them--devour them.


But despite the bucket stealing, the smelly breath and the half-chewed, slobbery camel food
all over my lap, we somehow came away friends.




This guy was one friendly camel...

3 comments:

Stefanie Hathaway said...

What in the world? What are you talking about? How did you get camels in your car? ah! I don't get it. Were you scared? How much was admission?

Ashley Shae said...

Looks like quite the smelly adventure! I need to talk with you about the Wasatch Back and City of Rocks, but I have misplaced my phone for the last four days... I will call you soon from either Justin's phone or best case, from my phone with any luck.

Jennifer said...

I had forgotten how much that one camel loved you. And I'm still trying to figure out how you managed to smile with that horrific breath right in your face...WOW, does it stink!