Thursday, August 11, 2011

R.I.P.


This weekend, the world lost one of its bravest members.

Rest in peace watch. We've had some unforgettable times together.

Generally, the mourning process should go on for at least a couple weeks before even thinking about replacing something of this caliber. However, after going one day at work without a watch on, I realized I have become completely dependent on constantly having the time on my wrist. So, for this reason, exceptions have been made.

Welcome, tri-colored $7 watch from Burlington Coat Factory.
As much as I miss my trusty old watch, this one has thus far made
a fairly worthy substitute.

Thanks for the memories old red.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Definitely saw an eyeball at the first glance at your watch... bahaha. And seriously--watches are SO necessary.

Jennifer said...

It died, huh? Well, it was on the way out the last time I saw you...When WAS the last time I saw you??? I think that means we should do something.

Melissa said...

Oh, Ali! you make me laugh! Love you so much! And I love the new watch....