Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Study Break

The good news: I've taken four finals. The bad news: I have three more. Here it is, midnight in the library, I can't keep my eyes open so I decided...why not blog? I don't really have too much to say other than I cannot wait to be done with these tests. Saturday is going to be a busy day; I will be doing nothing but laying on my couch, sleeping and watching movies. All day. I can't wait. That is the happy thought that is sustaining me right now.

On a happier note, look at my roommates. Aren't we adorable? We took this
picture on "Christmas", which was Sunday in case you missed it. We had a great time.
I think my favorite part of the whole day was playing mom in the morning. I woke up, turned on the Christmas lights, turned on the music, woke all my roommates up saying, "Santa came!" and then made them all line up in height order before they could come out into the living room. :) It was incredible.
This is us after opening all of our presents on "Christmas" morning. I'm sporting my roommates present to me on my feet. Thanks guys. You know I love them.

This next picture just makes me laugh because we actually do this at my house on Christmas day...
And just a little picture to brighten up your day; Jen got me this grow your own Christmas tree kit for a dollar at Target. It was a little frustrating to watch it do nothing for a couple of weeks but now look at it! It'll be a full grown spruce before you know it.

I can't wait until it's three inches tall so I can move it into a bigger pot!

1 comment:

World of Wife Craft said...

I love it. What a great gift. I can't wait until you get your puma watch!!!