Monday, April 5, 2010

Off We Go!

Tomorrow at this time I will be in Springfield, Missouri competing in the national intercollegiate racquetball championships. Don't worry, it sounds much cooler than it is. Although it is a good time. And I get to see my parents! I'm so glad they are making the long drive out to see me! Thanks mom and dad! So...see ya next week! Hopefully I'll come back decked out kind of like this again...

...but no promises.

And on another note--my brother is cool! And famous! Go to BYU's homepage to see this picture and read the story about Brian's sweet action mechanical engineering capstone project!!


Isn't bragging about your family awesome?

4 comments:

Sara Giles said...

Good luck this week!!

Barb said...

You guys are so awesome.

mb said...

so? how'd it go? I'm anxiously awaiting the pictures of you with all your medals.

Brian said...

Thanks for the plug! I must say, my face looks pretty sweet on your blog.