Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm Back!

It's true. I have finally returned to the blogging world. I have mixed feelings about my return. In New Zealand (where I started my first blog, for those of you just joining in) I blogged out of necessity. I found that it was the best way to keep everybody back home, that had the slightest interest, updated on everything exciting happening in the land of the kiwis. And "everything exciting", really translated to everything. I mean, hello--it was New Zealand. I stopped blogging when I returned back to Provo for two reasons. 1) I lost my camera. I am a firm believer that really the only interesting/worthwhile part of a blog (or at least my blog) are the pictures. 2) I really was glad to be back in Provo, but everything I did paled in comparison to life in another country. Let's face it--Provo just isn't as exciting. Recently, a couple things have changed. Namely, I once again have a camera. Hallelujah! And also, I have decided that although my life may not be the most exciting or action-packed thing every to hit the blogging world, I still love it and would love to share it (or pictures of it at the very least) to any who might be interested. So hold on to your hats; because New Zealand or Provo, excitement or boredom, homework or bungy jumping--I am blogging.

No comments: