Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2k8

Halloween being on a Friday night really was pretty anticlimatic for me.  Since it was Friday, pretty much everyone and their dog decided that they were going to have a Halloween party.  I myself got invited to about 12 on facebook (not to say I'm popular, that's just facebook for ya) and do you know how many I went to?  Zero.  That's right.  It was a pretty fun night regardless.  Brian, Jen, Molly, Megan and I went out to Aunt Evie's and Uncle Gary's last night.  It was so fun.  They really go crazy with their Halloween decorations and when we got there at about eight, half the neighborhood was over there for the annual event.  This year I actually remembered to take my camera and got some pictures of the best parts.

Evie and her look-alike.  Jen, Brian and I thought Evie's friend was Evie for about 15 minutes.  It finally took Brian going up to her and asking timidly, "Evie?" for us to realize that it was indeed not Evie.  You see, our confusion was justified because usually Evie wears that costume.  This year, she decided to be the white witch.  Boy, it was confusing.  But they both looked good.

Giant eyeballs hanging from the front porch.  A must at any good halloween party.


Everybody's costumes: Megan is the female form of Waldo (aka-Wanda), Jen is obviously...a package of deliciousness, Brian is none other than Kramer from Seinfeld, Molly is a kangaroo (complete with a joey...) and last but not least, I put my New Zealand souvenirs to use and was an All Blacks rugby player.

It's a monster!!  No just kidding---it's Uncle Gary!

There was also a man dressed in a gorilla suit that scared the life out of us girls.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of him.  So sad.  The rest of the night, we basically made a party of not going to parties.  :)  We got shakes and played Mario Party.  Oh man, talk about flashbacks to elementary/junior high/high school.  It was fun.  Molly has also recently become obsessed with Alias, which is just fine with me.  So we stayed up until about 2 watching the first season.  Gotta love it.

3 comments:

Stefanie Elyse said...

Hey I was an all-blacks player for Halloween too! good thing we got those shirts. And socks :) Miss you al!

smalltoes said...

It looked like you guys had a blast. I love the outfits!

Marcindra LaPriel said...

1) I am SO happy you blog
2) I am SO happy you have pictures
3) I am SO happy I know you