Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sundays


Happy Sunday! Sundays are good days. I have church at 8:30 am. That is early. But believe it or not, Sundays are my day to sleep in! So, church is over at 11:30 and then the rest of the day is yours!! Of course, I never really get the time to do everything I plan to do even though I have all day. But probably my favorite aspect of Sundays is the excuse to do nothing and feel guilt-free. Generally I blog, journal, read, visit teach/get visit taught, eat food with friends and just relax. These are all things that I never have time for any other day of the week. So really, I love Sundays.

After ward prayer, I guess everyone is finally just kind of antsy from taking it easy all day and we usually get together and play games or something. A few weeks ago, we were in a particularly crazy mood and had a little bit of fun taking some pictures. We also played some rousing rounds (how about that alliteration??) of made-up word speed scrabble. The only rule is that the words have to make sense phonetically. It's a great time, especially for people like us that tend to get big thrills out of little things...
No, you're not crazy. Zyn, Zihls, gloicki and biobi are not real words. But legal--because you can pronounce them!

Somehow, speed scrabble evolved into looking at pictures off of my camera while plugged into a TV. And of course, you can't have a camera plugged into a TV without taking pictures while everyone can see themselves on the big screen. It's like seeing people wave at themselves at megatrons at basketball games, you know? Funny, right?

Basically, it was a really fun night with some of my favorite people in the whole world--notice I said some of my favorite people; no one get offended please... :)

No comments: