Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ten Years Ago...

So about ten years ago, I lived in Springboro, Ohio and met this girl named Molly. I thought she was a little odd but I liked her accent and our families hung out all the time so I figured…we could be friends. After a lot of years of friendship, our families took us away from each other. And now, over four years after our separation, we have been brought back together as roommates. I can’t speak for Molly, but being roommates has been way more fun than I think either of us could have ever imagined. Our parents’ fears of us functioning together as roommates are completely unfounded. :)

This picture is priceless. And basically describes our relationship. :)

I think the best part of being roommates (and I guess having Brian and Kirby in the ward too…) is reliving all of our past years of craziness. Turns out, we were really something. Our blasts from the past include movies we made, golf cart rides we made up, weeks of the tooty tot in the hyperization room after church… it’s great.

This is yet another exciting thing from our past. Molly and I used to sit in Molly's pool and take pictures like this for hours, one pretending to point and the other pretending to be completely shocked at what the other was pointing at. Fun, right? We thought so.

1 comment: