Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Broken Things

Last night, while playing tennis, I snapped Marie's tennis racket in half. Still not sure how that happened. And yes that's our carpet. It's green. Forest green.


Then this morning, while in the shower, my loufa exploded. I have never seen a loufa do that before. And yes--that is also our carpet. It's a colorful place to live.


So basically...if you need anything broken or ruined in the near future--I'm your girl. Just bring it over (or mail it) and the deed will be done with the touch of a finger.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha. :) I'd call you over, but apparently it runs in the family... While "fixing" my headlight I think I might've actually broken it. Oops.

mb said...

remember when you told me about how people used to call you "Grace"?

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Hahahahahahaha!

That is the best shower loufa EVER!

Brian said...

Thanks for adding your blog to my bookmarks.