Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How Did I Miss These?

I am amazed. I watched the Olympics religiously for two weeks and never once saw a single one of these commercials. If you haven't seen the P&G commercials about moms please watch them here at my friend's blog (Maribeth hopefully you don't mind that I'm totally giving your blog address to all three of my readers that probably already know you anyway...). It's the "Feeling Olympic" post. If you are me they will probably make you cry. And want your mom. So mom--even though I'm not a US Olympian, you're still the greatest. Thanks for always being there.

2 comments:

mb said...

it's cool, as long as I can share the love. I can't watch those dang commercials and not get all teary. It's ridiculous!

Michael Barney said...

Come on now Ali, I read your blog occasionally. So that at least pulls it up to 4 people that read your blog...