Thursday, February 26, 2009

My hair!

I know to most of you, the title of this post may just seem really unimaginative but when you say it in the right tone of voice, I'm actually quoting George Clooney in O Brother Where Art Thou.  "My hair!"  Good movie, sort of crazy, but good.  If you haven't seen it, you might consider watching it.  But in reality, this post is about my hair.  I got it cut!  And it needed it so badly.  I didn't originally have plans to chop it all off.  However, somewhere in between deciding to get my hair cut and actually getting it cut, I found pictures of myself from last summer when my hair was pretty short and remembered that I really loved it.  So...I cut it.  Well, someone else cut it for me.  Thank goodness.  Hair isn't exactly my specialty...  So here is the final product. I think it's the shortest I've ever had it but I really like it.  I find it very...refreshing.

 
This is precisely the picture that made me miss my short hair.  Why?  I have absolutely no idea. I look like a complete dufus.  

And this is my hair now! I like it a whole lot.  

3 comments:

mb said...

You cute head. I like it

Sara Giles said...

Cute hair!!

Bryan Tanner said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. I linked from Jordan's blog.

Your head is cute. Although I bet your hair's grown out to that awkward length now, a month later. Don't worry about it---your head is still cute underneath.