Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today's Revelation


While in the shower this morning, I realized something. Don’t worry, it’s appropriate. I realized as I stood there, soaking in the hot water, that I have the biggest loufa on the planet. And no, I have no idea how to spell loufa. But I took a picture to illustrate for you guys just how huge it is. Notice the cute little pink loufa on the left. That is normally-sized. See the off-white beast on the right? That’s mine. Did I buy it this big? Who knows. Maybe. Have I somehow just used it in a way that it is now twice as big as it originally was? Also very possible. I mean, it’s not that having a ginormous loufa is necessarily a problem. It’s just weird. And I decided that since I’m trying to avoid studying, I’d blog about it.

The end.

1 comment:

Stefanie Elyse said...

wow. good post al. Who uses oufas anyway??? :) ha! remember that joke?