Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Photos

I've decided that for my Christmas post, I'm just going to do a whole bunch of pictures with captions as needed.  And, mind you, these pictures are not necessarily in chronological order.  Believe it or not, it's super hard to move pictures around to where you want in this thing (or I just having beat that learning curve yet...) so I'm just going to leave them be where they want to be.  Enjoy!

We laid around and did nothing.  Opening those presents can really take it out of you...

Santa brought us a hotdog tube.

Jen got sick.  On her birthday.  And apparently Brian had something in his teeth...

We made gingerbread houses.
We built the best snowman I have ever seen.

And this is all that was left a few days later.

Adorable children slept in our basement.

We went to the Jelly Belly "factory".  Again.

We went to Chicago.  It was windy and cold.

We listened to this hamster sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with a lisp about 40 million times.  Anything to keep children happy.

I rode on a train!

I also went to five movies.  I love movies. :)  And I forgot to take a picture of my tickets but don't you worry--I still have all five.  And there you have it.  The summary of my two weeks of relaxation.  And now, just like that, here I am again.  Buying books and back in the library!  


5 comments:

Ashley Shae said...

Hey!!! We need to catch up! Merry Christmas...kind of late, but better late than never, lets just say that I am early for next year?! Are you still going to do the whole wasatch crazy run? I am still on the list?

Abby Marie said...

you have a great life girl. I loved the surprise I found in the back of one of the tall yellow books on the 2nd floor in the HBLL. :)

Julie T said...

Ali- it was fun to see some of your Christmas! Have a great winter semester-Gordon says hi!!

mb said...

Alison. You are a funny girl. Who are the children that are at your house? I am confused. Also, How did you get the top of the snowman up? I mean, that thing is tall. And there is one thing i have appreciated about the midwest...the snow comes, is pretty for a couple days and then MELTS. It doesn't just stay and pack itself into the ground so it becomes a big icy block of...ice. I won't ever live in rexburg again I tell you....

Jennifer said...

You put my sick picture up?! Really!