Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What not to do

A few sundays ago, I very aptly demonstrated how not to open a package of powdered cookie dough.  Last time I was home, mom sent me back to Provo with a just add water mix of caramel apple cookies.  And Sunday being the best day to cook, I decided to make them.  The best way to open stubborn packages is scissors.  Some advice:  If you can't get the bag open, just reach for the scissors.  It will save you all kinds of grief, and hours that you don't have to spend shaking powder out of every crevase of your clothing.  

So...I tried for far too long to open a plastic bag with my bare hands.  And it exploded on me.  The end.

Not gonna lie, the pictures are hysterical.  Note the powder even got on the tip of my nose.

2 comments:

Megan said...

cracks me up everytime. Oh boy. good work al

Stefanie Elyse said...

good one al.